10 dietitian tips on how to lose weight quickly and easily. These clear guidelines for men and women will help you get rid of your belly and sides without starving.
These tips will help you lose weight much faster.
- Protein breakfast. Food high protein breakfast will reduce appetite and reduce calorie intake throughout the day.
- Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juices. This is the most high-calorie food that is deposited in fat equally well in both men and women. Avoiding it will help you lose weight faster.
- Drink water half an hour before meals. Drinking water half an hour before meals increases weight loss in men and women by 44% within 3 months.
- Prefer “clean” foods. Certain foods can help you lose weight. For example, here is a list of 20 most effective weight loss products.
- Add soluble fiber supplements to your daily intake. It burns fat very well, especially in the abdominal area.
- Drink coffee or tea. If you like coffee or tea, then drink as much as you want, as caffeine increases metabolism by 3-11%.
- Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods. Most of your diet should be made of them, and even better – all nutrition. These foods are healthier, more satisfying, and less likely to cause overeating.
- Eat slowly. Rapid absorption of food will lead to weight gain over time. Slow chewing, on the other hand, creates a feeling of fullness and promotes the production of hormones that reduce weight.
- Use smaller cookware. People automatically eat less if the food is served in small bowls. Oddly enough, it works.
- Get a good night’s sleep. Poor sleep leads to weight gain… Take care of how much you sleep and how. This is very important for weight loss.
How quickly will you lose weight?
The result of the first week is 5-10 kg of weight, sometimes more. After that, the weight will go away more slowly. If you strictly adhere to the tips listed above, then the weight will continue to decrease in the amount of about 3-4 kg per week.
If you have never tried a similar meal plan before, then you will be able to lose weight and remove your stomach and sides quickly. The more excess weight you want to lose, the faster it will go away.
The first few days, the state of health may deteriorate. The fact is that all the time before that, your body was burning exclusively carbohydrates. Now you have switched to fat burning, and it will take time to get used to it.
This phenomenon is called “low carbohydrate flu”. It usually does not last longer than 3 days. Adding a small amount of sodium (salt) to your diet can help. For example, dissolve a bouillon cube in a glass of boiling water and drink it slowly. After taking such a “medicine”, most people feel good: their mood rises, energy appears. Congratulations, you are now officially a “fat burner”.
Despite decades of tantrums around fatty foods and low-fat diets, a low-carb diet improves health just as well:
- blood sugarusually falls;
- triglycerides are also shrinking;
- small dense LDL (bad cholesterol) decrease;
- HDL (good cholesterol) rise;
- arterial pressure improves, and, moreover, significantly;
- in addition, a low-carb diet appears to be simpler than a low-fat diet.
You don’t need to starve yourself to lose weight
If you have health problems, talk to your doctor before changing your diet, because low carb diet may reduce your need for medications.
By reducing carbohydrates and insulin levels, hormones change, forcing your body and brain to strive to burn fat and shed those extra pounds.
This leads to a dramatic decrease in appetite and hunger, eliminating the main reason why most people fail in other ways. For example, in order to lose weight on a low-fat diet, they have to specifically limit its calorie content.
Another advantage is for the impatient: at the very beginning of the diet, you will lose a lot of water, so you can see a stunning result on the scale literally the next morning!
By following the guidelines discussed in this article, you will consume healthy food to full saturation, while getting rid of a ton of fat. Welcome to Paradise!