The benefits of pasta products
Pasta is presented in various types: spaghetti and horns, spirals and noodles, noodles and shells.
They have not only various shapes and sizes, but also their composition. For the manufacture of pasta, ordinary flour, glassy wheat flour, as well as hard varieties can be used.
Spaghetti has the greatest benefits – pasta made from durum wheat.
- Tryptophan – amino acid that provides good mood, good spirits and sound healthy sleep.
- Complex carbohydrates, completely replenishing energy losses caused by increased physical activity and burning fat while preserving muscle tissue.
- Fiber, which lowers blood cholesterol levels, protects the heart and blood vessels from the development of a number of diseases and improves the process of food digestion.
- As mentioned above, the most beneficial to health are pasta from durum wheat… They are a dietary product, since they have a fairly low glycemic index, which means they saturate and satisfy hunger for a long time. But products made from soft wheat are better to completely remove from the diet, since they do not carry any benefit to the body, and often can even contribute to a set of extra pounds.
- Fast and high-quality saturation – not the only merit of good pasta. They are also very beneficial for the health of our digestive system, as they contain fiber and dietary fiber, which facilitate the process of digestion and absorption of food in the stomach.
- Cellulose also helps to cleanse the gastrointestinal tract and remove toxins and toxins from the body.
- Pasta contains an incredible amount vitamin B, which plays an important role in the functioning of our body. Vitamins of this group are involved in basic metabolic processes, regulate the activity of the digestive system, and also have a tremendous effect on the functioning of the nervous system and psyche. A lack of vitamin B in the diet can cause severe sleep disturbances, loss of energy and mood, chronic fatigue, and more severe health problems.
- Ordinary “horns” contain tryptophan – an amino acid necessary for the prevention of depressive disorders and maintaining a good mood.
- The product is rich in tocopherol, known as vitamin E. This substance slows down the aging of the body, and also plays an important role in the functioning of the reproductive system in women (to the extent that an insufficient amount in the diet can cause infertility). Bonus: tocopherol helps to improve the health of the skin, hair and nails, and also significantly improves their appearance and condition.
- Ironcontained in the product is necessary for the functioning of the circulatory system and the maintenance of normal hemoglobin.
- Coarse pasta reduce blood cholesterol levels, which in the long term has a positive effect on blood vessels and the heart.
Pasta has a unique property: they slow down aging. This is due to the content in them of the optimal amount of vitamins and essential minerals.
The composition of pasta includes B vitamins, which stimulate the work of all systems and internal organs:
- B1 (thiamine) – is necessary to ensure the full functioning of the central nervous system. It supplies glucose to the brain, increases mental activity, improves memory, normalizes the acidity of gastric juice, promotes the transformation of carbohydrates and other substances into energy necessary for vital activity, and increases immunity.
- B2 (riboflavin) – a substance that accelerates the absorption of nutrients and promotes the effective breakdown of fats. He is an active participant in the synthesis of proteins necessary for the body, hemoglobin and erythrocytes, and also plays an important role in maintaining visual acuity.
- B3 (niacin or nicotinic acid). Refers to the irreplaceable elements of energy metabolism. Relieves irritability, protects against insomnia and apathy, helps maintain mental balance.
- B5 (calcium pantothenate or pantothenic acid)… It is considered one of the best vitamins for cell metabolism. Increases tissue regeneration, protects mucous membranes and skin from the penetration of infections.
- B6 (pyridoxine) – a component responsible for the production of serotonin. It is also called “the vitamin of good mood”. It relieves insomnia, increases appetite, relieves irritability and eliminates symptoms of depression. It activates the formation of erythrocytes and normalizes protein metabolism.
- B9 (folic acid) – a valuable component for the production of nucleic acids. Stimulates the synthesis of red blood cells, accelerates cell division. Provides full intrauterine development of the embryo.
Pasta also contains vitamin “beauty” A and vitamin “youth” E. They protect against excessive dryness of the skin, the appearance of wrinkles and premature gray hair, preserve visual acuity.
Video: “Is Pasta Useful?”
Included in pasta minerals activate the functions of enzymes, stimulate the work of the hematopoietic organs, promote active blood renewal. Thanks to them, the general condition of a person improves.
- Calcium. Influences the process of muscle contraction and excitability. Reduces the permeability of the vascular walls and normalizes blood clotting. It has anti-inflammatory properties. Neutralizes …