Muesli bar with blueberries and lutein Lose weight in a week
Caloric value: 376 kcal
Proteins, g: 4.2
Fat, g: 12.4
Carbohydrates, g: 60
Ingredients: oat and wheat flakes, extruded cereals (rice, corn), molasses, dark confectionery glaze (sugar, vegetable fat, cocoa powder, emulsifier (lecithin), flavor identical to natural (vanillin)), raisins, dried apples, vegetable oil , blueberry, emulsifier (lecithin), acidity regulator (citric acid), water-retaining agent (sorbitol), flavor identical to natural (blueberry), lutein.
My comment: Glaze again … It always spoils everything. Sugar, vegetable fat … But the calorie content can be called average if you compare all the samples. Lutein is a useful product for our eyesight. in the composition it is in last place, it is clearly not worth buying a bar because of it. And why only did the manufacturer put a mention of it in the name? Yellow-red vegetables, persimmons, eggs contain much more lutein.
The only harm that can arise from properly prepared bars is their high calorie content. You can fight this factor if you choose the right recipe. But even a low-calorie product should not be consumed in excessive quantities: one bar per day is enough to bring benefits to the body.
Many nutritionists argue about the dangers of purchased bars. Some scientists argue that the product can cause obesity and diabetes. The argument against this opinion is the fact that they can replace sweets, which are guaranteed to cause the listed negative effects.
Colorants, preservatives and flavor enhancers that are added to the recipe when making a muesli bar on an industrial scale can minimize the benefits of other ingredients. Therefore, you need to carefully study the label, or better – prepare them at home yourself.
- Homemade muesli with dried fruits, seeds and nuts
- Healthy Carrot and Oatmeal Diet Cupcakes
What do people say?
Any sweets harm the figure, but to refuse them is beyond the strength of a person with his weaknesses and tastes. So a person is looking for such a universal product that will satisfy the need for sweetness, but at the same time will not be deprived of benefits. Can you call this bar “Fitness Nestlé”? Reviews do not allow us to draw an unambiguous conclusion.
The fact is that the product is very pleasant to taste, but the composition is controversial. The girls note the fact that the bar fits in any purse. It crunches very appetizingly on the teeth and combines harmoniously with any drinks. True, in a “duet” with sweet soda, the bar may seem cloying.
Many people believe that such products are a worthy alternative to sweets. Among those losing weight, the strawberry version is in special demand. Due to the presence of cereals, saturation occurs, so the bar is suitable for a snack and for breakfast. Consumers love the moisture-proof packaging. Shelf life in a cool dry place is 10 months.
Cereal bars at home without an oven recipe with photo
The set of ingredients is as follows:
- 2 cups cereal mixture
- 70 g of walnuts;
- 50 g flax seeds;
- 70 g sunflower seeds;
- 0.1 kg of honey;
- 1.5 tbsp. spoons of real cocoa;
- 75 g butter.
Flake bars are made like this:
1. Pour the cereal mixture into the pan. We throw oil into them. Stir constantly. The flakes must be brought to a light golden color.
2. Fry nuts, seeds and flax seeds.
3. Combine flakes, nuts and seeds.
4. Pour honey into them in a frying pan, while stirring, this honey-cereal-nut mass follows until the mass begins to tend to combine into one conglomerate. In the process, do not forget to add cocoa.
5. Spread the mass on the parchment while still hot;
6. Leave grooves with a knife. These will be the places where it will be possible to break the resulting cereal layer.
7. Healthy kozinaki with honey are ready!
First of all, muesli bars are an extremely simple and quick snack. You can carry the ready-made bar with you in your purse or in the car, so that in case of a sudden feeling of hunger you do not look for another snack that may be harmful.
Secondly, they keep the feeling of fullness for a long time, as they are digested for a long time. If a person follows a diet, he can safely replace one meal without physical discomfort. Plus, pressed muesli flakes are a great alternative to sweets.
And when buying a finished product, and when preparing a bar at home, large financial costs are not required.
Granola muesli bars recipe
- 200 g oatmeal
- 200 g dried fruits (dried berries (cherries, strawberries, cranberries), raisins, dried apricots, prunes are good)
- 100 g of any nuts or seeds
- 60-70 g of honey
- 4 tablespoons juice
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
2. Divide the dried fruit into two parts.
Grind half in a blender with a little honey until puree. Cut the other half into small pieces.
I chopped prunes and dried apricots in a blender, but dried berries (I had strawberries, cherries, raisins), in my opinion, are much tastier in pieces or as a whole, so I only chopped large berries a little.
5. Next, place the mixture in an oven preheated to 180 degrees and bake for 20-25 minutes. After baking, while the layer is still hot, it must be cut into portioned pieces. Then leave the bars to cool.
That’s it, your homemade muesli bars are ready! It turned out delicious and very healthy! While I am writing this article, my daughter is just sitting next to me and devours a bar with kefir on both cheeks. An afternoon snack is …