Diet menu for every day – Weight loss website
Many girls want an athletic body. You can achieve this goal if you correctly combine proper nutrition and physical activity. Diet is a great chance not only to improve the external parameters of your body, but also to heal your body. Not everyone knows what to eat for weight loss. There is an opinion that low-calorie foods and dishes are monotonous and tasteless. In fact, this is not the case.
Today there are a huge number of recipes that allow you to organize tasty and healthy meals for adults, teenagers and children at home. To please yourself and loved ones with sweets without harm to the figure, it is enough to know the features and basic principles of PP, select a recipe, and also adhere to a number of simple rules and recommendations.
General tips and tricks
It is worth noting that there are strict express diets that allow you to quickly lose extra pounds, but such programs are characterized by significant dietary restrictions. In addition, they have a number of contraindications and can harm the body. Diet nutrition is a loyal technique that allows you to smoothly lose weight, and entails only benefits for women and men. The dietary regimen is based on the principles of PP:
- you need to eat fractionally, 5-6 times a day;
- serving size should not exceed 250 grams;
- nutrition should be complete and balanced, fully satisfying the needs of the body;
- compliance with the drinking regime is mandatory, the daily rate of fluid consumption is 2 liters;
- when composing a menu for a week, one must be guided not by the taste of the dishes, but by their energy and nutritional value;
- learn to count calories and take into account BJU products, the ratio of proteins, fats and carbohydrates can be studied in the table below;
- revise the cooking technology, give up frying, steam meat and vegetables, bake in the oven, simmer in a multicooker;
- exclude flour confectionery (simple carbohydrates), carbonated drinks, fast food, semi-finished products, wheat flour products from the diet;
- try not to use fat in cooking; if necessary, replace sunflower oil with olive oil.
Diet food includes protein foods: meat (chicken, turkey, beef, fish), salads, soups, cereals. It is important to combine foods correctly, eat at a certain time, and cook it according to certain rules. For weight loss, the basis of the diet should be proteins in combination with complex carbohydrates and fiber. For gaining muscle mass, which is often of interest to athletes, complex carbohydrates are the main ones. The amount of fat in both cases should be minimized.
What to cook
It is worth noting that during the diet, breakfast is considered the main meal. The morning meal should be as satisfying as possible to give energy for the whole day. The best solution is porridge (buckwheat, rice, oatmeal). Lunch should be nutritious, but low in calories, pumpkin casserole, chicken liver (steamed) are perfect. Dinner is as light as possible. Don’t forget about snacking.
What can you eat between meals? This question is often asked by people on a diet. Low-fat yogurt and fruits will satisfy hunger well without harm to the figure.
Reviews indicate that losing weight is not the only task that dietary nutrition helps to cope with, recipes for every day with an indication of calories, presented below, help to saturate the body with the necessary set of nutrients, acids, vitamins and minerals.
The calorie content of this French dish is 32 kcal per 100 g. For cooking you will need:
- onion 3 pcs.;
- tomato 1 pc .;
- carrots 1 pc .;
- white cabbage 12 heads;
- herbs and spices to taste.
- All vegetables must be peeled and washed, finely chopped.
- We put them in a saucepan, fill with water and put on fire.
- You can add a golden hue and a unique aroma to the dish if you fry the chopped onion in olive oil in advance, and then add it to the broth.
- The soup should boil for 10 minutes, then for another 30 minutes you need to simmer it under a lid over low heat. If you beat the finished mass with a blender, you get a delicate puree soup.
The calorie content of 100 grams of the finished dish is 145 kcal. You need to cook cutlets in a double boiler. The recipe can be used while following the Ducan protein diet. For cooking, you need the following ingredients:
- 700 gr chicken breast;
- 2 onions;
- 1 celery
- 100 grams of low-fat hard cheese;
- 2 eggs;
- spices and herbs to taste.
- Prepare minced meat from chicken.
- Add grated cheese, onion and celery to it.
- Add eggs and spices to the minced meat, mix thoroughly.
- Cook in a double boiler for 30 minutes.
100 grams of a dish contains no more than 50 kcal. It is important to understand what kind of fish is suitable for cooking. It is better to give preference to river (crucian) or lean marine varieties (pike perch, pollock). It’s easy to make tasty and juicy fish in the oven, for this you need:
- 500 grams of carp;
- 1 lemon;
- 20 ml olive oil;
- herbs and spices.
- We clean the fish, remove the bones, fillet.
- Cut the lemon in half, squeeze the juice from one half and pour over the fillet.
- Salt the fish, add spices, leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Wipe the foil with olive oil, put the fish in it, insert lemon slices into the cuts on the fillet.
- We bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 1 hour.
The calorie content of the dish is 45 kcal per 100 g. For cooking, you need to take mushrooms. Better to buy medium-sized fruits. Before you start cooking, take:
- 200 gr of mushrooms;