Hand Dumbbell Exercises for Women
Every woman wants to look attractive always and everywhere. Beauty for us is not only a well-groomed appearance, but also a slim and fit figure. Men cannot take their eyes off the woman who passed by, who has excellent physical fitness. And the opportunity to acquire a sophisticated sexy figure is given by exercises with dumbbells for women at home.
Homework helps women maintain their figure in a comfortable and comfortable environment. Such classes are conducted by modern women who do not have free time to visit gyms or fitness centers. And every woman can achieve maximum results in her own apartment.
The advantage of homework is that a woman can spend her workouts in her free time from work or household chores. And besides this, during training, you can combine several things at the same time, for example, do exercises with dumbbells for hands for girls during your favorite TV show.
Classes at home are completely free, but before starting a workout, you need to create your own set of exercises that will help maintain a slim figure or tighten the necessary muscles. When drawing up a program, you should take into account the characteristics of your figure. For example, some women have to work more on the abs, while others seek to make their hands beautiful. And home workouts allow every woman to focus on correcting her own problems.
Let’s talk about some of the most effective exercises for our pens. Hands should always be beautiful so that we are not afraid to appear on the beach in a swimsuit or for a walk in a T-shirt. And in order to tighten your biceps and triceps, you need to do several exercises every day.
- The first is the biceps curl. In order to perform this exercise, take dumbbells in your hands and lower yourself into a squat until your thighs are parallel to the floor. Retract the press and fix the position at the lowest point. Bend your elbows slowly for 2 counts. The forearms should be pressed against the body. For 2 counts, lower your hands down, but not quickly, otherwise there is a risk of muscle damage. While holding this position, repeat the exercise 20 times.
- The second no less effective exercise with dumbbells for women at home for the arms is “Shoulders in a lunge”. To perform the exercise, you should stand up straight, take dumbbells in your hands, and put your right leg in front of the left. Lunge so that the thigh is parallel to the floor. The body should remain straight and the press retracted. Place your hands with dumbbells along the body and slowly spread them apart for 2 counts until they are parallel to the floor. At the same pace, lower your arms to the starting position. The exercise should be performed 20 times on each leg.
Dumbbell Exercises at Home
For home workouts, you will not find a more effective and versatile simulator than dumbbells. Depending on the state of health and physical fitness, each woman should choose the optimal dumbbell weight. And as soon as dumbbells appear at home, you can perform exercises that affect specific muscle groups. Even if you took hand exercises for yourself, dumbbells make it possible to simultaneously train your abdominal muscles, lower back and triceps.
During such training, not only muscles are strengthened, but the work of the cardiovascular system also improves. This is why professional athletes consider dumbbells to be an effective sports equipment for home use.
Simple and effective dumbbell exercises
Not every one of us went to the gym, and even more so remembered all the exercises, so in this article we want to talk about effective and easy exercises that give good results. They can be performed by women of various athletic backgrounds, and regular exercise will help you stay in good shape. And to make sure that the exercises are really effective, it is enough to find a video of exercises with dumbbells for arms, where exercises are conducted by fit women with good figures.
Together with the trainers, we have selected such exercises with dumbbells at home for women that even beginners with minimal physical training can perform.
- “Elevator”. This exercise can strengthen your biceps and triceps. Pick up dumbbells weighing no more than 1.5 kilograms. Stand up straight, relax your arms and lower them along your body. For 1 count, bend your elbows and raise them until they are parallel to the floor. For 2 counts, spread your arms to the side, and 3 through the sides, lower your arms down to their original position.
- You need to perform this exercise until it is too difficult. For each number of times individually, the main thing is to start with a minimum load and gradually increase it.
- “Bridge”. This dumbbell exercise for women for the arms helps to strengthen the biceps. Pick up dumbbells weighing up to 2 kilograms. Stand up straight and stretch your arms out in front of you. At the first count, raise your hands up, and at the count of two, put your hands with dumbbells behind your head and the further, the better. On the count of three, raise and return your arms to the starting position.
- This exercise should be performed in several sets, but for a beginner it is recommended to start with one set several times. Over time, the load can be increased.
- “Wiring”. Dumbbell exercises at home for women should …