Let’s get acquainted with the main types of exercises in the slimming pool, aimed at different muscle groups.
Exercises for a slim figure
Standing in the pool, straighten your back, pull your stomach in. Tilt your head back and try to bend as far as possible. Lock in for a few seconds. The exercise should be performed in short intermittent jerks. You will get better and better each time. You need to repeat the exercise up to five times in one training session.
The following leg slimming exercise will rid you of excess fat on your buttocks and thighs. Walk into the pool up to your waist and visualize a treadmill. Start “running” in the water on the spot, trying to swing your legs as high as possible. Due to the resistance of the water, the muscles of the legs are pumped up and the fat cells are absorbed.
Hold on to the circle with your hands, and rest your feet on the ladder. Your task is to keep your balance for 3 minutes.
What will the lessons bring?
Pool workouts have a beneficial effect on the entire human body, helping to heal many organs. Often they are prescribed to people suffering from diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
Regardless of the goals that a person pursues, heading to the pool, with a constant visit to it, it will be possible to:
- Strengthen the muscles of the whole body. Exercising in the pool can be compared to strength training, in the process of exercising in the water, the muscles of almost the whole body work: legs, arms, abs, chest and back.
- Get rid of cellulite on the buttocks and thighs. Exercises will make the skin smooth, since the legs and buttocks will be strengthened, and fat will be actively burned.
- Correct posture and cure some diseases. When exercising in water, the spine relaxes and pinched nerves are released.
- Lose weight. Exercising in water uses more calories than exercising in the gym or at home.
- Remove fat on the abdomen and sides. Swimming in the pool can help you reduce body fat and reduce your waistline.
Pool workouts are suitable for people of all ages. Despite the fact that they are considered light, the result from them is no worse than after visiting the fitness room:
- There is no stress on the joints in the water, so the risk of injury is reduced.
- Swimming burns 1.5 times more calories than running.
- All muscles of the body are involved: shoulders, arms, abs, back, buttocks, legs.
- Swimming activates blood circulation, accelerates metabolism.
- Swimming can be done every day without harm to your health.
- Exercise in water helps to make the skin elastic and maintain its tone.
- Swimming is good for the spine and back.
Health and beauty
With a constant visit to the pool, the following positive changes are noted:
- The condition of the spine improves. During classes, the entire load leaves the spinal column, due to which the vertebrae fall into place.
- Muscle tone improves. During swimming, all muscle groups are worked out, because to maintain the body on the surface of the water, the participation of each muscle is necessary.
- Excess weight goes away. The body in the water is forced to generate more heat in order to maintain an optimal temperature, due to which the process of fat burning occurs.
- The work of the nervous system is balanced. Swimming has a positive effect on the flow of nerve impulses in the body, balancing the processes of inhibition and excitement. Any water activity is the best tool for strengthening the nerves.
- Recovery from injuries. Being in water increases the muscle’s ability to stay toned for a long time without the risk of overexertion.
- The mobility of the spine and joints develops. When exercising in the pool, the joints are in constant motion. Hand movements help to work out the elbow and shoulder elements, and when rowing with legs – the joints of the knees and hips.
- The work of the respiratory system improves. Swimming requires a lot of air, which in swimmers is coordinated with the movements of the arms and legs and is the main propulsive tool.
- Reducing the impact of stress on the body. During exercise, the body increases the production of endorphins. Going to the pool relieves not only physical, but also psychological fatigue. After exercising for 30 minutes, you can notice an increase in vitality and a decrease in internal tension.
- The cardiovascular system is strengthened. During exercise, the body occupies an almost horizontal position, due to which it is much easier for the heart muscle to distill liquid tissue through the circulatory system.
- Strengthening the immune defense. Water treatments are an effective hardening tool that helps to strengthen the immune system. Any type of swimming is suitable to improve health, the main thing is to observe the regime and visit the pool regularly.
We suggest that you familiarize yourself with How to cook ginger for weight loss
Slimming exercises for thighs
Go to the pool up to your throat for this exercise. Place your hands in front of you, and with your feet alternately reach your toes on …