Bundesliga change 2019 current: BuLi transfer ticker: Bale allegedly to Bayern - Hummels back to BVB?
Even during the current BuLi season prevails at the football Bundesliga no standstill. The next transfers have already been planned for the coming season. But who stays or goes, is far from being decided by all players of the league. Which stars stay, which ones go? We'll keep you up to date.
The most important transfer news of the Bundesliga 2019 at a glance
In our transfer ticker you will find the most important transfer rumors, confirmed bills of exchange as well as contract extensions.
+++ 17.06.2019: Bale possible candidate at Bayern +++
The Welsh football international Gareth Bale is according to the English tabloid "The Sun" as a possible new addition to the FC Bayern Munich, The newspaper wrote without reference to a possible one-year loan deal with the 29-year-old offensive player from Real Madrid. The Munich are supposedly ready for a season to take over the princely salary of Bale. Official comments were not available. Bale plays for coach Zinedine Zidane at the real rebuilding no matter.
After the departure of Arjen Robben and Franck Ribéry, the Munich courted the German national player Leroy Sané for the offensive. The 23-year-old is still two years with Manchester City with the former Bayern coach Pep Guardiola under contract. Two years ago, the Munich had loaned the Colombian international James Rodríguez of Real Madrid. However, Bayern did not use the purchase option for the offensive man, who now returns to Spain.
+++ 15.06.2019: BVB wants Mats Hummels back from Bavaria +++
Bundesliga club Borussia Dortmund plans a transfer coup for information from "Bild" and "Sport Bild". The German runner-up wants to retrieve the defensive strategist Mats Hummels from the record champions Bayern Munich. There have already been "concrete talks" with Bayern.
According to the media reports on Friday evening, BVB officially signaled its interest in the 30-year-old world champion of 2014 to the champion. This year's double winner then informed coach Niko Kovac about the possible sale of Hummels - this has accepted.
According to the "Bild" newspaper, the transfer fee should be in the range of 15 to 20 million euros plus performance-related lookups. Hummels had matured in the youth of Bayern to become a professional. From 2008 to 2016 he played for Borussia Dortmund. With the BVB, the center-back in 2011 champion and 2012 even got the double. National coach Joachim Loew had Hummels in March as well as the Bayern pros Thomas Müller and Jérôme Boateng sorted out of the national team.
+++ 14.06.2019: Media: Bayer Leverkusen brings Diaby from Paris Saint-Germain +++
Bundesliga side Bayer Leverkusen is according to media reports directly before the commitment of the football talent Moussa Diaby of Paris Saint-Germain. According to the specialist magazine "kicker" on Friday, the 19-year-old offensive player has already completed the medical checkup at the Werksclub. According to the transfer fee, the Leverkusen must pay for Diaby to the French master, at 15 million euros.
Bayer 04 Leverkusen's Sporting Director, Rudi Völler, is said to have grabbed Moussa Diaby from Paris Saint-Germain. Picture: dpa
The French national team player had convinced in the season of the team of Paris St. Germain with the German coach Thomas Tuchel and also came in the Champions League for use. In Leverkusen, he is to sign a five-year contract until 2024.
+++ 12.06.2019: Rummenigge sees Sané in the transfer poker on the train +++
Bayern CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge sees in the transfer poker for the sought-after Manchester City professional Leroy Sané the player's turn. "A transfer is always a three-party business, first the player has to decide where he sees his future," said Rummenigge of the "Sport Bild". Previously, Sané had left his future open after the 8-0 victory over Estonia on Tuesday evening in Mainz and said: "I'm going on vacation now, everything else will be seen then." Sané is still two years with Manchester City with the former Munich coach Pep Guardiola under contract. In case of a change, at least a high double-digit million amount will be due as a transfer.
+++ 12.06.2019: Kai Havertz to Bavaria? Rummenigge clarifies +++
Commenting on a Bayern interest in Leverkusen Kai Havertz Rummenigge, Bayer CEO Rudi Völler told him that there was a decision in Leverkusen with the supervisory board boss Werner Wenning, "that the player in any case in the next season in Leverkusen plays". He did not know if Havertz would one day play in Munich. "Kai Havertz is a good player, we do not need to talk about that, but he has a contract until 2022."
+++ 05.06.2019: Ex-HSV striker Lasogga moves to Qatar +++
Pierre-Michel Lasogga pulls it after his out with the football second division Hamburger SV to Qatar. Al-Arabi Sports Club tweeted on Tuesday that it has signed the 27-year-old attacker for three years. Most recently it had been speculated that Lasogga could change to England.
He had missed with the HSV last season, the return to the Bundesliga as fourth in the table. His contract expired and was not renewed. Lasogga was in the past season as a top earner of HSV. He played since 2013 with the Hamburgers, interrupted by the loan in the season 2017/18 at Leeds United.
+++ 04.06.2019: Bayern does not pull 42-million-euro option with James +++
Bayern Munich will not pull the call option for Colombian footballer James Rodríguez. The German champion could have committed the 27-year-old midfielder after two loan years until mid-June for a transfer fee of 42 million euros firmly from Real Madrid. "The decision with James was basically made, he was with me and told me in a personal conversation that he asks the club not to pull the option," said Bayern boss Karl-Heinz Rummenigge of "Sport Bild" ( Wednesday). Under these conditions make a purchase of James no sense, justified Rummenigge.
"He wants to play, to be a regular player, that's not guaranteed here, I personally regret that," said Rummenigge. The Bundesliga thus loses another attraction. James, who was the top scorer at the 2014 World Cup, is the fourth major departure at Bayern after Franck Ribery, Arjen Robben and Rafinha.
+++ 04.06.2019: record transfer! Luka Jovic moves from Frankfurt to Real Madrid +++
The change of the Serbian goalkeeper Luka Jovic of the football Bundesliga club Eintracht Frankfurt to the top Spanish club Real Madrid is perfect. This was announced by the Hessians on Tuesday. Jovic signs a five-year contract with the Royal. In the conversation was an amount between 60 and 70 million euros.
"Sporting, Luka Jovic is a big loss for us, his explosiveness and scoring has spread throughout Europe and we've benefited not only from his goals in the past two years, but we knew there was a financial pain threshold "said Eintracht sports director Fredi Bobic. Jovic had scored 27 competitive goals for the Hessen last season.
Jovic had come to Frankfurt on loan from Benfica in the summer of 2017. In April, Eintracht had bought the purchase option, it should have been at seven million euros. Benfica is involved in a resale, it is of 20 percent the speech.
+++ 31.05.2019: Kade changes from Hertha to Union - Goalkeeper Nicolas is on loan +++
Julius Kade is the next new addition to Bundesliga promoted 1. FC Union Berlin. The change of the midfielder is explosive: Kade has been trained in the youth academy of the Erstliga city rivals Hertha BSC. Now the 20-year-old signed a two-year contract with the Iron, valid for the 1st and 2nd League, said the 1st FC Union on Friday.
Luka Jovic apparently changes from Frankfurt to Real Madrid. Picture: dpa
In addition, the 21-year-old goalkeeper Moritz Nicolas (21) comes on loan for two years from Mönchengladbach to the Alte Försterei, Borussia announced. Previously, the Gladbacher club had extended the contract with Nicolas until June 2023.
"As a native citizen of Berlin, I have always followed the development of the Union and now wear the red and white jersey myself, which makes me very proud," former youth international Kade said in a statement from the climber.
"With Julius, we've secured a young player with immense potential, and I'm confident he can help us in the future with his speed and his move to the goal," said Union Sports Director Oliver Ruhnert. Previously, Union had already brought the Austrian Florian Flecker (23) from first division TSV Hartberg.
+++ 31.05.2019: Jonathan Schmid leaves Augsburg and returns to SC Freiburg +++
Jonathan Schmid changes as expected within the Bundesliga from FC Augsburg back to SC Freiburg. The 28-year-old was already active for the Breisgauer from 2001 to 2015 and made his debut there in 2011 Bundesliga, Before his two seasons in Augsburg, the Frenchman was a season for TSG Hoffenheim on the ball. He comes to a total of 28 goals in 219 Bundesliga games and can play as right-back or on both wings. As usual, Freiburg did not provide any information on the cancellation modalities and contract duration on Friday. Just a few days ago striker Florian Niederlechner was transferred from SCF to FCA.
+++ 31.05.2019: Free transfer, but no club: Ex-national player Jung on club search +++
Free transfer and on club search: The former national player Sebastian Jung is still without new club after numerous injuries. The professional, whose contract with the Bundesliga club VfL Wolfsburg was not renewed, has easy worries to find a suitable team. "It remains to be seen whether I'll get a chance, I do not know if a club is coming and making this transfer that maybe not everyone is doing," said Jung, who played a 2014 international, the "Sportbuzzer" (Friday).
Since switching from Eintracht Frankfurt to VfL five years ago, the right-back has played only 55 competitive games for the North Germans due to a cruciate ligament rupture and many other injuries. "My time here does not make it easier," said the 28-year-old outside tracker, but added optimistically: "I think I'll find something." If I stay fit, I can help a lot of teams - including teams from the Bundesliga . "
++++ 22.05.2019: BVB makes Brandt change perfect +++
Borussia Dortmund is in a shopping mood. Borussia Dortmund has committed a few hours after Thorgan Hazard (Borussia Mönchengladbach) and national player Julian Brandt of the Bundesliga competitor Bayer Leverkusen. As the club announces, the 23-year-old is contractually bound by 30 June 2024 to the BVB.Brandt had, according to media reports on an opt-out clause, which enabled him to leave Leverkusen this summer for a transfer fee of 25 million euros prematurely.
???? Borussia Dortmund obliged Julian Brandt!
???? #WirHabenBRANDT - The 23-year-old international signed up to 2024 at BVB!
All information ???? https://t.co/BcoCIp8Syo pic.twitter.com/QowNKpHooe- Borussia Dortmund (@BVB) May 22, 2019
"Although Julian Brandt has played in the Bundesliga for a long time and has a lot of experience both nationally and internationally, he is still a very young professional with potential for development at the age of 23. He can be used on several offensive positions and will enrich our game with his creativity "said BVB sporting director Michael Zorc. With his 34 goals in 165 league games, Brandt is one of the strongest players in German professional football.
The transfer from Brandt, who has played 215 competitive matches for the Werksclub since 2014, is still subject to final clarification between both clubs. Bayer CEO Rudi Völler regrets the departure of the service provider. "Julian has chosen us as a 17-year-old player, who was then courted by a large number of clubs and since then has developed wonderfully, he has become a national player in Leverkusen and we would like to keep him for a while."
+++ 22.05.2019: Borussia Dortmund committed Gladbacher hazard until 2024 +++
Borussia Dortmund has taken Thorgan Hazard from Bundesliga rivals Borussia Mönchengladbach under contract. The 26-year-old midfielder signed a five-year contract until 2024. This was announced by BVB on Wednesday. Hazard is after Nico Schulz of 1899 Hoffenheim already the second prominent new Borussia. About the amount of transfer fee for the Belgian football player, the clubs did not provide information. It should be according to media reports between 25 and 30 million euros.
???? BVB commits to Thorgan Hazard!
???? "I am proud to play for Borussia Dortmund, which is a top club with unbelievable fans!" # Hazard2024
All information ???? https://t.co/k4A4dFgAA7 pic.twitter.com/jU2tDRxsmD- Borussia Dortmund (@BVB) May 22, 2019
"We are very pleased that Thorgan has decided to go with Borussia Dortmund, and he is a seasoned Bundesliga player and Belgian national player who will help us with his pace and qualifying," said BVB sports director Michael Zorc.
Hazard had not traveled with the Gladbacher team on Sunday for the promotional tour to China. The offensive player scored 13 goals in 35 competitive games last season and prepared twelve goals. "I'm grateful for five great years at Borussia Mönchengladbach and very fond memories, and now was the perfect time to take the next step in my career," said Chelsea professional Eden Hazard's brother.
+++ 21.05.2019: "Picture": Brandt leaves Leverkusen and probably moves to Dortmund +++
The German football player Julian Brandt will leave Bayer Leverkusen the "Bild" newspaper according to the summer and probably change to runner-up Borussia Dortmund. Accordingly, the 23-year-old pulled his opt-out clause from the current contract until 2021. This week, the midfielder is expected to the medical check at BVB, reported the tide on Tuesday.
Brandt is said to have announced his decision on the team trip to Barcelona. The offensive player should be able to change for the fixed transfer fee of 25 million euros. This would have the BVB secured the next national player, after on Tuesday, the transfer of Hoffenheimers Nico Schulz was completed. Also the Gladbacher Thorgan Hazard is about to change to Borussia.
Leverkusen's sporting director Rudi Völler had hoped for a stay of Brandt until the end, especially after the Champions League qualification on the final day. Born in Bremen, he switched from VfL Wolfsburg to Leverkusen in early 2014. In 165 league games the youngster scored 34 goals.
+++ 21.05.2019: BVB obliged national player Nico Schulz - contract until 2024 +++
Runner-up Borussia Dortmund has signed national player Nico Schulz from league rivals TSG 1899 Hoffenheim. The 26-year-old left-back signed the eight-time German champions a five-year contract until 30 June 2024, said the BVB on Tuesday. "Just like the German national football team, we will benefit greatly from his physique, his pace and his extreme dynamism - a player like him, with his fighting spirit and his greed for success, does each team well", said Borussia Dortmund sporting director Michael Zorc in a statement on the Club site.
All information ???? https://t.co/fvcansetsU pic.twitter.com/Iq88ZmHlsO- Borussia Dortmund (@BVB) May 21, 2019
The six-time national player had in Hoffenheim still a contract until 30 June 2021. The clubs agreed on the separation modalities silence, it said in the BVB announcement. According to a media report, Schulz is said to have drawn an exit clause from his previous employer, which claimed a transfer fee of between 25 and 30 million euros. "I believe that I can help the team with my way of playing and we can achieve great things together," Schulz was quoted in the message.
The defensive player trained in his short and characterized by a serious injury time at Borussia Mönchengladbach already under BVB coach Lucien Favre. He had previously played for Hertha BSC. Schulz could close a gap in the left-back position in Dortmund because neither Marcel Schmelzer (31) nor Jeremy Toljan (24), currently lent to Celtic Glasgow, play a role in Favre's plans.
+++ 20.05.2019: "Kicker": Bayern commitment by Leroy Sané "well possible" +++
Football player Leroy Sané is according to a report of the "kicker" a candidate for a change to Bayern Munich. As the trade journal reported on Monday, the personality of the wingman of Manchester City is tested at the Munich. Since Pep Guardiola wants to get rid of the 23-year-olds according to the report, Sané could be "cheaper and - this is quite possible - soon FCB professional".
"It's going to be a big change, it's going to be pushed further, we've got a couple of players," President Uli Hoeneß said on the championship weekend. "We will not stop changing the team, and when the cup is over, Hasan will be back in action." Sports director Hasan Salihamidzic's suggestions for the sport were being examined "with goodwill".
Lucas Hernández (Atlético Madrid / 80 million euros) and Benjamin Pavard (VfB Stuttgart / 35) are scheduled for the new season. Even the estimated 3 million euro expensive Fiete Arp from Hamburger SV comes to Munich.
Hoeness had announced that he did not want to advance to the size of the Hernandez transfer. "We are not here at the Monopoly, but we are a football club, we have reached 80 million for Lucas Hernández a limit times, I do not think that will be exceeded in further transfers," said the President after the 5-1 against Eintracht Frankfurt. For Sané, however, the Munich would also have to invest a lot of money.
+++ 18.05.2019: Claudio Pizarro stays in Bremen - contract extension until 2020 +++
Claudio Pizarro hangs on the Bundesliga Werder Bremen another year off. After the departure of Captain Max Kruse the day before, the 40-year-old club icon has decided for another year on the Weser. This was met with great cheers before the last game of the season RB Leipzig known on Saturday.
"It's finally a decision, we will continue for another year," said the Peruvian shortly before the game in a video message that was played on the screens in the Weserstadion. On Friday consultant Carlos Delgado stayed in Bremen and fixed with sports chief Frank Baumann the extension.
With 196 goals Pizarro is behind Robert Lewandowski the second best scorer in Bundesliga history. Last year, the crowd favorite returned to the Weser for the fifth time since 1999, 2008, 2009 and 2015, surprising with 25 appearances and four goals this season. The attacker also played twice in the Bundesliga at Bayern Munich (2001 to 2007 and 2012 to 2015) and at 1. FC Köln (2017/18).
"If I could, I would never stop football," the South American had said recently. "I keep feeling very good."
+++ 17.05.2019: Official: Captain Max Kruse will leave Werder Bremen +++
Captain Max Kruse will leave Werder Bremen after this season. The football Bundesliga club announced on Friday after training that the former international will not renew his expiring contract with the club. "We have always emphasized that we would have liked to continue the collaboration with Max, but he has decided to seek a new challenge after three years," said Sport Managing Director Frank Baumann. "It was important for us to have planning security for the new season, which is now the case and we are sure that we will have a strong squad in the coming season."
Kruse returned to Bremen from VfL Wolfsburg in 2016 and, according to media reports, has received inquiries from abroad. "I played with great joy for three years for the club and recently proudly led the team as captain - that will forever remain in valuable memory," said the 31-year-old.