Countdown to the Green Run 10km · May 24 ·
The countdown begins for the first test of the #RainbowVirtualSeries the circuit of seven free virtual races that will help us keep motivation to the fullest during 2020.
In the absence of one week more than 3.000 + runners of 35 nationalities have already registered their registration for the GREEN RUN 10km to be held next Sunday, May 24.
Participating in #RainbowVirtualSeries You can achieve the goal you set for yourself, whether it be starting to run, losing weight, improving your records or finishing a half marathon or marathon. It is not necessary to participate in the seven tests to be able to register for the circuit.
Rainbow Virtual Series Calendar:
- GreenRun(10km, 05/24)
- IndigoRun(10km, 06/21)
- VioletRun(5km, 07/05)
- BlueRun(5km, 08/30)
- YellowRun(10km, 09/27)
- OrangeRun(1/2 Marathon, 10/18)
- RedRun (Marathon, 11/22).
How does it work?
- Register your free registration here
- Receive your bib number for all the tests of the 2020 circuit along with a participant guide (To participate and score in the circuit it is NOT necessary to carry out all the races)
- Complete the distance of the race in your favorite training place, on the treadmill or in the hallway of your house.
- Upload your result (the time spent covering the distance) within 48 hours after the race date.
I know will establish results with the following categories: individual classification of each test and general classification of the circuit by sex and age groups.
Also I know will reward participation with many surprises: raffles of exclusive material, contests, games. Fun is guaranteed!