Flat stomach: guide with exercises and tips to achieve it
Get a flat stomach It is one of the challenges of many men and women who, after the winter, return to their training and their healthy eating.
Neither the bikini operation, nor the diet with which your best friend lost 20 kg or the 8 km you run every day. There is no way to eliminate those annoying "michelines" and wear a flat stomach if you do not start an exercise routine focused on achieving it.
Do you want to know some tricks that you can start implementing from today? We tell you what are the best exercises to get a flat stomach and what diet should you start today to achieve it faster.
Is it possible to get a flat stomach?
Yes, of course it is possible, but not overnight.
As you know, not all fats are equal and, particularly, the one that is stored in the belly area is one of the most complicated to eliminate. Is about visceral fat that you can not eliminate with any exercise but with certain guidelines and special training.
And sometimes it is not enough to train daily. It is also necessary resort to a specific exercise plan and modify certain habits to begin with a reduction in body mass index that allows attacking with guarantees to the main warehouse, such as the belly area.
What do you have to do to achieve it?
It is easy to find advice on the internet that ensures your ability to reduce the belly in record time; or products such as Deliplus flat stomach pills that devastate Mercadona.
We are sorry to tell you that there are no shortcuts or miraculous potions.
As you know, fat loss will depend on a large number of factors that interact over time: the type and amount of physical exercise, diet, sex, age, metabolism itself, physiological response to exercise, etc.
Making changes in your life habits related to all these factors is the key to reaching your goal: a flat stomach scandal.
Healthy diet: the ideal complement
The exercise program to reduce belly that comes next is useless if you do not complement it with a modification in your eating habits. Of course, there is no miraculous fat burning diet, it must also be said.
Here the thing works with constancy and time. There's no more.
Basically, it would be about maintaining good hydration, reducing the daily amount of carbohydrates consumed as a proven method to lose fat, eliminate frozen foods, processed and precooked food, batter and pastries.
And what are we missing?
Exactly, reduce the consumption of salt, sugar and alcohol, as well as soft drinks and sugary drinks (packaged juices).
HIIT method to get a flat stomach
It is the high intensity interval training method (HIIT) that you have probably already heard of. A study published in the famous Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness compared the results of different participants who used this training method with many others who used cardio and weight training and the conclusions were clear: the reduction of visceral fat in the abdomen was superior in the case of HIIT training.
The HIIT method is ideal for weight loss routines and reduction of body fat percentage. If you have this challenge within your overall goal, which is to get a flat stomach, then put it into practice to eliminate excess fat.
Other tips and tricks
And in that constant search for more efficient training methods, HIIT has come to occupy this important niche not only for time, but also for effectiveness.
This type of interval training, which adopts multiple variants, improves cardiovascular endurance, promotes hormonal response, increases caloric expenditure and contributes to muscle toning.
There are so many benefits that often contradict those derived from the “classic” model of continuous cardiovascular exercise of moderate intensity. The combination of short and intense exercises with gentle exercises leaves your body in a state that allows you to burn a greater number of calories quickly.
Therefore, thanks to the conclusions of this study, we can determine that one hour of daily physical activity training is not required to eliminate abdominal fat and show off a flat stomach. Rather it's about performing the proper exercise routine, and that is what we present below.
Flat belly exercises
Engrave the following phrase on fire because it will be the key to your training to get a flat stomach: Intense exercises performed in small intervals combined with a few seconds of rest and return to more exercises.
With a daily routine of 25-30 minutes could be enough. We propose the following exercise routines:
HIIT with exercise bike
In the first case, you can get on the bike and start with a gentle pedaling to, after a few minutes, increase the resistance of your pedals and pedal at a high pace for about 30 seconds.
Subsequently, lower the resistance again and pedal softly for 2 minutes, without stopping. Repeat the process 4 times and end with a very soft pedaling for 2-3 minutes to cool.
HIIT (3 × 8)
We present 3 routines of 8 minutes highly effective so you can do them alternately during the different days of the week. You will be surprised with the results! Follow the video sequence without the need for specialized facilities or equipment.
We must choose an exercise and do it for 45 seconds and try to perform as many repetitions as possible. Subsequently, we must respect the rest that marks the video itself and continue the sequence.
- BANK: Raise supporting a leg in height with the straight trunk at the same time that we raise the opposite knee to the waist and move the arms
- STRIDE: Take a deep step forward with the straight trunk without the knee of the forward leg exceeding the projection of the tip of your foot to return to the initial position
- TRACK BACK: take a deep step back with the straight trunk without the knee of the leg that we leave static exceeds the projection of the tip of your foot
- HIKE: Performing successive strides always moving forward.
- PLIOMETRIC BANK: Climb supporting one leg in height with the trunk straight energetically so that we jump changing the support.
- PLIOMETRIC ZANCADA: From the stride position, make jumps up alternating the legs in the air supporting a different leg forward in each jump.
- ANKLE BOOTS: With the body as stretched as possible to make jumps using only the impulse of our ankles, we must flex the ankle during the flight to be able to extend it vigorously when we reach the ground and rebound
- JUMPING JACKS: Perform jumps by performing simultaneous abduction of arms and legs stretched at the site.
- SEAT: Knee and hip flexion, keeping straight back and throwing buttocks back and shoulders forward, preventing the knees when flexing exceed the vertical projection of the toes.
- TRICEPS: Supporting the palms of the hands on the surface, we flex and extend the elbows with the feet resting on the ground using the weight of our body as a load.
- BURPEE: Leaning our hands on the ground, we jump back with our feet together so that with the body stretched, we flex our elbows until we touch the ground with our body and then return to the standing position and make an upward jump
- JUMP SENTADILLA: Perform the squat movement but doing an energetic extension of knees and hips during the climb that allows us to detach from the ground.
- MONEY: Leaning hands on the floor, with the body stretched horizontally, perform elbow push-ups.
- Kick UP: From the quadrupedic position, extend the hip with the flexed leg pushing up
- LEG ABDUCTION: From the quadrupedic position, perform a hip abduction with the leg stretched horizontally.
- EXTENSIONS: From the quadrupedic position, extend one leg and the opposite arm for later flexion until touching the knee.
- CRUNCH: Lying in supine position, with the feet in the air and the knees bent at 90º, we perform a trunk flexion by tightening the abdomen while keeping the head in prolongation of the trunk. Important to keep the lower back supported
- LEG EXTENSION: Lying supine, with your feet in the air and your knees bent at 90º, stretch your legs horizontally alternately. Important to keep the lower back supported.
- COMBINED CRUNCH: Lying in supine position, with your feet supported and your knees bent, perform a trunk flexion in a coordinated way with an elevation of your feet bringing your knees to your chest. Important to keep the lower back supported
- SIDE CRUNCH: Lying in supine position, with the feet in the air and the knees bent at 90º, we perform a trunk flexion by tightening the abdomen while keeping the head in extension of the trunk at the same time as we rotate the trunk to the side and make an extension with the leg contrary in a coordinated way. Important to keep the lower back supported.
- FRONT SCALE: With the hands resting on the floor and the arms extended, we keep the body in a horizontal position while bringing a knee to the chest flexing the leg. We do it alternately, changing legs
- SIDE SCALE: With the hands resting on the floor and the arms extended, we keep the body in a horizontal position while we bring one knee to the elbow of the same side flexing the leg. We do it alternately, changing legs
- GRIDDLE: Supporting the forearms on the floor with a 90º elbow flexion, keeping the body horizontal with the feet supported and the hip in line with the shoulders, we perform ankle extensions.
- SIDE IRON: Supporting a forearm on the floor with the elbow flexed at 90º and the body in lateral position, we keep the feet supported and the hip in line with the rest of the body to perform lateral trunk flexions by squeezing the side closest to the ground.
Following these tips and a training constant, you can achieve your goal and look flat stomach in a very short time.
And here our guide to get a flat stomach with diet and exercise. It is not fast, but it is not impossible. What are you waiting to start?