News : Interview after the Munich derby – DFB determined against Sascha Mölders – Sport


News : Interview after the Munich derby – DFB determined against Sascha Mölders – Sport

1860, Sascha Mölders: For the lion captain Sascha Mölders, an insult in front of TV cameras after the Munich city derby could have consequences. The German Football Association (DFB) initiated investigations on Tuesday on suspicion of unsportsmanlike conduct against the third division team’s striker. Mölders had clashed with opponent Maximilian Welzmüller after the 2-2 on Sunday against FC Bayern II. The 36-year-old said: “Next year you will be in the Regionalliga Bayern, Spacko.” The sentence fell from before the interview began Magenta Sports, but could be heard clearly during the transmission. “There is therefore a suspicion that Mölders could have been guilty of unsportsmanlike conduct,” said the DFB. The control committee therefore wants to receive a prompt statement from Mölders. After that, the committee will decide on further steps in the process.

TSV is fighting for promotion in the third division – on the last day of the match, FC Ingolstadt will face a direct duel between the two promotion aspirants on Saturday. Mölders is the league’s top goalscorer and an absolute success factor for the sixties. It was initially unclear whether he might even face a ban because of the incident. Mölders seemed upset because he accused Welzmüller of acting in an action in the play. “In the game he just ran in front of a wall, threw himself on the floor and began to cry. I’ve never seen anything like this in my life,” he rumbled. “My son is eleven years old. If I push him, he’ll stop. And he (Welzmüller) runs against me and starts crying like a little schoolboy,” said the former Bundesliga player.

Real Madrid, Kroos: National player Toni Kroos from the Spanish soccer champion Real Madrid has been infected with the corona virus. According to the royal, a test of the 31-year-old was positive on Monday. This means that Kroos is missing from the traditional club in the season finale, and the 2014 world champion threatens to miss the start of the EM preparations with the national team on May 28th. The midfielder had been in isolation since Friday due to direct contact with a person who tested positive for the coronavirus. How long it will be out is open.

Real have only theoretical chances of successfully defending their title in La Liga. Before the last matchday, city rivals Atletico lead the table with 83 points ahead of Real (81). The last matchday will take place on Saturday. In the event of a tie, the direct comparison that Real has won counts. National coach Joachim Löw will nominate his 26-man EM squad on Wednesday (12.30 p.m.). Kroos has secured his place for the pan-European championship. The training camp of the selection of the German Football Association (DFB) in Seefeld / Tyrol starts nine days later.

PSG, Draxler: Julian Draxler has ended rumors of a possible Bundesliga return and extended his contract with French football champions Paris St. Germain until 2024, which was due to expire in the summer. The Neymar club announced on Monday evening. Draxler, who moved from VfL Wolfsburg to the Seine in 2017, did not go beyond a reserve role under the then coach Thomas Tuchel and was subsequently associated with clubs from Germany. Under Tuchel’s successor Mauricio Pochettino, who has been in charge at PSG since the end of December, the former Schalke will get more play again. In the current season, the 56-time international played 24 games in Ligue 1, scoring four goals and posting three assists.

Draxler’s contract extension is one of several PSG personnel decisions in the past few weeks. Most recently, the Brazilian Neymar was tied to the club until 2025. The capital club recently expanded the working papers of the Argentine Angel Di Maria as well as the ex-Munich resident Juan Bernat and goalkeeper Keylor Navas. Talks about a contract extension are currently underway with world champion Kylian Mbappe.

New York, marathon: The legendary New York Marathon, which had to be canceled in 2020 due to the corona pandemic, is set to start again this year. The major event should take place on November 7th, participants could register from June 8th, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo announced on Monday. However, due to the ongoing effects of the pandemic, only 33,000 instead of the usual 55,000 people are allowed to attend this year. No further details were initially given.


Like it? Share with your friends!