Transfer-News: Jerome Boateng was offered to AS Roma - why the club refused
All transfer news and change rumors in the summer of 2019 at a glance. The top European clubs such as FC Bayern, Borussia Dortmund, Paris Saint-Germain, Real Madrid and FC Barcelona are looking for reinforcements. All the news's in the ticker at FOCUS Online.
- AC Milan separates from Vice World Champion Ivan Strinic
- Bas Dost joins Eintracht Frankfurt
- Timo Werner extends at RB Leipzig
PSG: Next Barcelona offer for Neymar
11:36: The FC Barcelona wants to fight for superstar Neymar apparently once again stretch to the utmost. According to the Catalan newspaper "Sport" Barca will be on Tuesday a "last offer" for the Brazilian of Paris Saint-Germain submit.
According to the 27-year-old will initially be loaned for two years and return in 2021 for a fee of 170 million euros firmly to Barcelona. According to a report by radio station RAC1, Barca CEO Oscar Grau, CEO Eric Abidal and club director Javier Bordas traveled to Paris Tuesday to drop the offer at a meeting with PSG officials at 12.00.
PSG makes BVB star Guerreiro offer
10.26 clock: For months he wants BVB the contract with Raphael Guerreiro extend. The Portuguese contract expires in 2020, Borussia Dortmund is willing to increase the salary of the 25-year-old with an extension of currently three million euros to five million euros.
According to "picture" offers Paris Saint-Germain the European champion of 2016 in a change even eight million euros salary. With premiums, the annual salary could even rise to ten million euros. PSG However, due to the "financial fair play" conditions, it still depends on transfer revenue before the club can make an offer to BVB for Guerreiro. Neymar and Julian Draxler apply in Paris as a sales candidate.
Jerome Boateng: Does a transfer to AS Roma on salary fail?
Tuesday, August 27, 7:40: The FC Bayern keep looking for a buyer for Jerome Boateng, "Jerome is a player who wants to play, and if he does not play in a certain regularity, he will not be satisfied," said chief executive Karl-Heinz Rummenigge last clear and clear. The central defender did not play a single minute in the new Bundesliga season.
According to the Italian portal "calciomercato" is a player agent the 30-year-old last of the AS Rome have offered. A transfer, however, is not possible due to Boateng salary expectations. According to the "wealth magazine" the world champion of 2014 earned at FC Bayern eleven million a year. The central defender still has a contract in Munich until 2021.
AC Milan resolves contract with heart disease runner-up
22:22: The AC Milan has the contract with the last Croatian Vice World Champion Ivan Strinic dissolved. This was announced by the club on Monday night. Left-back stringer Strinic had been diagnosed with thickening of the heart muscle shortly after the 2018 World Cup and his contract signing with Milan. The 32-year-old therefore completed not a single game in the jersey of the Rossoneri.
Strinic does not want to end his career yet. According to Italian media reports, the league rivals SPAL Ferrara and Parma Calcio Have expressed interest in the services of the Croat. His last competitive game, he played in the 2-4 in the World Cup finals 2018 against France.
Werder with interest in Ayew
6:26 pm: Also considering a report from "Sky UK" Werder Bremen to become active again in the transfer market. Object of desire should Andre Ayew from Swansea City be, a rental business is in the room. The 29-year-old Ghanaian was last loaned to Fenerbahce, Istanbul, and the Welsh midfielder contract will run until 2021.
Rudi Völler confirmed: Bayern wants Kai Havertz
15:05: Bayer Leverkusen CEO Rudi Völler has the interest of FC Bayern to internationals Kai Havertz approved. "It's no secret that there were phone calls and there was a lot of interest in. I was friendly and correct on the phone with Karl-Heinz Rummenigge," Völler said at "Sky" with a view to the 20-year-olds. "And he also understood that we do not do it."
Bayern was not the only club that had asked for Havertz in the summer, Völler said in the show "Wontorra On Tour". "But we will not be weak, because we are convinced that it is good not only for us, but also for Kai, that he stays with Bayern Leverkusen for another year," added Völler. Havertz 'contract in Leverkusen runs until 2022.
Most recently, Völler had expressed confidence to continue to hold the courted-for international. But Havertz had already said that he does not see his future in Leverkusen in the long term. "I'm honest: At some point must come for me the next step," said the midfielder of "Bild".
Bas Dost joins Eintracht Frankfurt
14.07 clock: The transfer of Bas Dost to Eintracht Frankfurt is perfect. This was announced by the Hessians on Monday. The 30 year old Dutchman comes from the Sporting Lisbon and signed a three-year contract until June 30, 2022.
"After the departure of Sébastien Haller, it was important to us to find an adequate substitute, who at best even already has a lot of experience and is able to help," sporting director Fredi Bobic was quoted as saying. Dost already played from 2012 to 2016 for VfL Wolfsburg in the Bundesliga. He should cost about ten million euros transfer fee.
BVB: What happens to Mario Götze?
13:09: What happens to Mario Götze at the BVB? There is still no enforcement in terms of contract renewal at the 27-year-olds and Borussia Dortmund to report. However, the tone of the club bosses in this cause has changed significantly recently. Read more about Mario Götze here.
Eintracht Frankfurt: Rebic before the jump, Dost almost there
11:54: The buffalo herd, with the Eintracht Frankfurt could roam through Europe last season, could be history this week. After the departure of Luka Jovic to Real Madrid and Sebastien Haller to West Ham United, also stands Ante Rebic before the jump. Fred Bobic confirmed to Sky that there are "requests" for the top scorer. "At the end of the day, we'll see what the week brings," said the sports director of Eintracht.
But there will be a new one in the Frankfutert Sturm - regardless of Rebic's whereabouts. The ex-Wolfsburg bas Dost is about to change to concord. The SBU will probably transfer around ten million euros to Sporting Lisbon. "It's so advanced that he comes to the medical tests tomorrow," says Frankfurt coach Adi Hütter on Sunday. "I assume that everything fits."
Reading recommendation: VfL Bochum is leaving coach Robin Dutt on leave
Transfer News: Will Boateng stay with FC Bayern?
Monday, August 26, 10:31 am: Is he staying or is he leaving? The future of Jerome Boateng is still open one week before the end of the transfer period. Meanwhile, however, a possible change option for the defender of Bayern should have smashed.
Fenerbahce Istanbul, who wanted to borrow Boateng and take over two-thirds of his salary, will probably sign Adil Rami for central defense. This closes for the former international another door. At Bayern Bayern Boateng is still after two games at zero minutes of use.
Tottenham announces price tag for Eriksen
21:32: The future of Christian Eriksen at Tottenham Hotspur is still open. The Danish international was especially involved in this transfer summer real Madrid, Atletico and Juventus.
According to the English Daily Mail, club boss Daniel Levy and coach Mauricio Pochettino agreed on a pain threshold of 55 million euros. Should an interested party offer this sum, the Spurs would not put any obstacles in the way of their playmaker. The background: Eriksen is only until the summer of 2020 at the Londoners under contract, an extension has not been made so far.
With Giovanni Lo Celso and Tanguy Ndombele, Tottenham have already strengthened neatly in midfield this summer.
Guerreiro denies change to PSG
6:58 pm: In the 3-1 victory at 1. FC Cologne stood Raphael Guerreiro not in the squad. The rumors about an impending change of Borussia Dortmund to Paris Saint-Germain, The PSG-related blog "Paris United" had reported that the BVB player is in the French capital. Guerreiro himself commented on the speculation via Twitter and denied a change.
I reply infrequently, but stop spreading false information, "he rumbled, adding," Yes, I'm sorry: ten percent of your message is true, I'm really in Paris - but in Disneyland ... if that's helpful for your credibility. "
For Borussia, the 25-year-old is still under contract until 2020, the club has been trying for weeks to extend the contract. BVB boss Hans-Joachim Watzke had emphasized in a talk by "Ruhr Nachrichten and Radio 91.2": "We would like to renew with Rapha, that is no secret, but there are always several parties to it. (...) We are the It would also be a good deal if we had clarity in the next 14 days, but the priority is definitely to see him play for BVB next summer. "
Filipe Luis declares his refusal to BVB
17:58: At the beginning of the transfer summer was Borussia Dortmund as an interested party Filipe Luiswhose contract is at Atlético Madrid has expired. The BVB reportedly even made an offer, the Brazilian full-back refused, however.
He told "Globo Esporte" why: "In the end, I closed some important doors, like Borussia, it was a very good deal, but I did not have my heart in it, I did not feel the passion to say, 'I want to go to Borussia.' "
In the end, he had to choose between three or four offers. Meanwhile, the 34-year-old is back in his home country Flamengo,
Wolfsburg awards Ntep
3:00 pm: The VfL Wolfsburg has its permanent reserve Paul Georges Ntep for a year to the Turkish club Kayserispor borrowed. This confirmed the club from the Süper Lig on Sunday via Twitter. The 27-year-old Frenchman moved from Stade Rennes to Wolfsburg in January 2017, but did not play for the entire season.
Now officially: Werner extends in Leipzig
2.45 pm: Now the message is also fixed! Timo Werner extends his contract RB Leipzig for three years until 2023. The club has announced shortly before the home game against Eintracht Frankfurt.
"I'm glad that I signed with RB Leipzig and therefore extended my contract, which of course has been going on for a long time, but I really wanted to be completely confident that I could take the next steps in this club" Werner quoted in the message of the association.
Turning to Timo Werner?
2 pm: Remains national player Timo Werner but at RB Leipzig and extends his contract? According to "Bild" information, the striker should agree to a contract extension and the deal will be announced today in the context of the first league home game against Eintracht Frankfurt.
The 23-year-old had last refused an extension and a change to FC Bayern have forced. However, the record champions should have canceled the attacker this summer. The RB bosses wanted to hear from Werner actually before the season a decision. A free transfer at the end of the season was out of the question for the club.
PSG is already looking for Neymar replacement
12:35: Is he going or is not he going? When he leaves, where is he going? Paris is all about superstar Neymar. His current club is preparing for all eventualities and apparently looking for replacement. PSG is on Wilfried Zaha from Crystal Palace turn.
The Eagles apparently charge for their winger 100 million euros. Arsenal and Everton flashed loud "Mirror" with their offers in the summer already from.
United talent to Bayern?
11:11: The FC Bayern is according to the "tz" of talent Tahith Chong from Manchester United Interested. The 19-year-old Dutchman is considered "new seals" in his homeland and is currently in the foreground of the Red Devils. Most recently, his advisor had told that several clubs from the Bundesliga compete for the winger.
Bayern: Boateng changes to Turkey?
10.33 clock: Turkish media report an interesting Fenerbahce-Plan. The club from Istanbul apparently wants Jerome Boateng borrow. However, the club could not finance the full salary of the center-back and would therefore only take two-thirds. The rest would continue the FC Bayern pay.
Whether the record champion gets involved in this deal, remains questionable. Under Niko Kovac, the 30-year-old is no longer the first choice, mission times are difficult to get. Against Schalke Boateng was not in the squad - illness, as the Munich announced.
Atlético wants Everton
09.40 clock: Several European top clubs are on the Brazilian player Éverton Interested. Most concrete, however, are the efforts of Atlético Madrid. Although no club has moved as much money as the Colchoneros, yet the transfer activities are not yet completed, according to "Radio Marca".
Everton is the most valuable player in the Brazilian Série A with a market value of € 40 million. The 23-year-old is in the service of Gremio Porto Alegre last played at the Copa América in the shop window. According to the TV broadcaster Globo Esporte, there is currently no official offer,
Quaresma has to leave Besiktas
Sunday, August 25th, 09.35: Despite his still valid contract Ricardo Quaresma apparently left Besiktas. On Instagram, the Portuguese 35-year-old writes: "I've just been informed by the club president that he no longer wants to see me as part of the team and play, and I am currently working on a solution to the problem Thank you for your understanding and support. "
The Turkish club confirmed the statement. Quaresma is now free for the club search. If he can not find a new employer, the offensive man must train individually until the end of the contract.
Media: Bentaleb before moving to Bremen
16:18: The transfer of Nabil Bentaleb from FC Schalke 04 to the league rival Werder Bremen is apparently imminent. According to the portal "Die Deichstube" SV Werder, Schalke and 24-year-old Algerier have agreed to a transfer.
All that is missing is the signatures under the contract and the medical check. The Hanseaten will obviously borrow Bentaleb for a year and then have a purchase option.
Inter still hopes for a transfer from Alexis Sanchez
14:51: Inter Milan still vies for the services of Alexis Sanchez, The Chilean is playing Manchester United only a minor role and should therefore be awarded before the transfer to Milan. However, according to the "Gazzetta dello Sport", there are still differences between the two clubs. The background is the salary of Sanchez and what proportion Inter should take over.
The Red Devils are to wish for a concession from the Italian top club, but this is not yet done. On the weekend, it is reported that further talks between the two parties are planned.
Donis before departure from Stuttgart
13:35: offensive player Anastasios Donis becomes the second division VfB Stuttgart very likely to leave early next week. The club will report execution, "when contracts are signed and everything is through," said sporting director Sven Mislintat on Saturday at the VfB training ground. That would be "maybe Monday or Tuesday" the case.
The 22-year-old Greek international did not train with the team on the day after the 0: 0 at FC Erzgebirge Aue, but prematurely left the club grounds in casual clothing. The Italian first division Genoa should be interested in Donis. "It can happen, but it's not over yet," Mislintat said in general about a possible farewell to the Greeks
Report: Roca does not come to Bayern
11.42 clock: Well then not: Bayern wants a report of "Bild" newspaper after no offer for Spain star Marc Roca from Espanyol Barcelona submit. After the departure of Renato Sanches to the OSC Lille had been speculated that the Spaniard now to FC Bayern comes.
Roca has an exit clause in Barcelona worth 40 million euros. Recently, the "Marca" and "L'Équipe" reported that Bayern and the player had agreed on a five-year contract and Espanyol would be ready to talk at about 30 million euros. Roca always signaled interest in moving to Munich.
Mustafi's father talks about change
10.45 am: Shkrodran Mustafi faces an end at Arsenal. Coach Unai Emery suggested a change for the 2014 World Champion and Mohamed Elneny. Now his father and counselor commented on the situation for the center-back: "Shkrodran had a great time with Arsenal, he has two years in the contract and can imagine staying in London," said Father Kujtim Mustafi, adding: "But it may be It's best for both sides to work on a change. "
The contract of the 27-year-old runs until 2021. A change in the Bundesliga would probably be feasible only with a salary reduction.
Icardi: new number instead of change
10.15: The willing and striking Mauro Icardi will probably be added for now Inter Milan stay. Although the Argentine played in preparation under new coach Antonio Conte not a role anymore, but a change did not come off yet. Instead, Icardi gets a new jersey number at Inter.
Because newcomer Romelu Lukaku The "9" on the jersey gets Icardi in the future with the "7" accumulate. This has confirmed the Nerazzurri. Thus, the striker belongs in the coming season to the squad of the old master. Italian media indicated again and again a change to league rivals SSC Naples on.
Lewandowski before contract extension
Saturday, August 24, 9:43 pm: Robert Lewandowski after a report of the "image" promptly its contract with the FC Bayern extend for another two years. The 31-year-old striker is due to sign the new working paper valid until 2023 next week. According to "Sky" on Thursday pass.
In the middle of July had CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge Still reported positive talks with the Poles .: "It is not eingetütet, but with Robert, there is already the development that he feels extremely comfortable with Bayern Munich." The striker had made the terms of his new contract but still dependent on further transfer activities of the club.