Transfermarkt-News: BVB star flees from Hummels - Diallo switches to Tuchel's PSG
The transfer carousel continues: Top clubs like FC Bayern, Borussia Dortmund, FC Barcelona, Real Madrid or Paris Saint-Germain are looking for reinforcements for their teams. All news and rumors read here in the transfer market ticker at FOCUS Online.
- Gareth Bale could return to ex-club
- Diallo before changing from BVB to PSG
- FC Barcelona promulgated Griezmann-Change
- FC Bayern and Borussia Dortmund apparently Fedor Chalov Interested
12:40: The change from BVB defender Abdou Diallo to Paris Saint-Germain is decided. Abdou decided that he would like to take on another challenge, and it was a good fit for us, which is why we agreed to the change, "said BVB sporting director Michael Zorc on Tuesday to" Ruhr Nachrichten ". , An official confirmation of both clubs is still pending.
Diallo leaves the Bundesliga for fear of his place and starts at the former BVB-Coach Thomas Tuchel coached French champions a fresh start. According to reports, the transfer fee is 34 million euros. The 23-year-old was only last summer for 28 million euros from the FSV Mainz for BVB changed.
The Frenchman had expressed after the return of Mats Hummels to Dortmund days ago emigration thoughts and talked about a "beautiful project" in Paris. With the former Munich Hummels the number of possible center-backs Dortmund had increased again.
Jürgen Klinsmann probably open for VfB return
11:02: The former national coach Jürgen Klinsmann can imagine a return as a strong man to the football second division VfB Stuttgart. "The VfB is a special club for him," said Klinsmann's adviser Roland Eitel to the SID, "if someone calls him from VfB - for whatever reason - he will always answer the phone - as in the past."
Klinsmann is traded to the Bundesliga relegated after the resignation of President Wolfgang Dietrich as the new boss. For the 54-year-old, the role as Chairman of the Executive Board, which is to be created anew for the Swabians, seems conceivable. On Monday Klinsmann was even brought by the Baden-Württemberg Minister President Winfried Kretschmann into the game.
Klinsmann, who lives in the US, said last November that "my heart still beats for VfB" and that it "draws me back to the professional circuit with my experience and my network". He was "open to everything" and could "imagine a return to Germany". Eitel said: "Since then, nothing has changed in the life situation of Jürgen."
Haller probably changes to the Premier League
10.36 clock: Sebastien Haller is about to change to the Premier League. As the Eintracht reports, the Frankfurt have agreed to a move with West Ham United.
Haller received the clearance to complete the medical examination in London. If the medical test is positive, the Frenchman will leave the concord.
The contract of the French at Eintracht runs until 2021 - according to "Bild" newspaper, the transfer fee is 50 million euros.
Lewandowski before contract extension at Bayern
8:58: Bayern Munich plans beyond 2021 with striker Robert Lewandowski. The talks of the German champion with the Polish football striker on a premature extension of the contract for another two years to 2023 seem to be in the final stages, as Bayern boss Karl -Heinz Rummenigge on the USA trip the Munich hinted.
"It is not in the bag, but with Robert there is already the development that he feels extremely comfortable with Bayern Munich," said Rummenigge on Monday evening in Los Angeles.
Lewandowski came in 2014 free transfer from Borussia Dortmund. At the end of the contract, the attacker would be almost 35 years old. But that's a problem for athlete Lewandowski from Rummenigge, "if you look at his body, it's a player who can easily play for a few more years at the same level."
The 30-year-old Lewandowski has become Bundesliga top scorer three times in his five years Bayern. Once again he won this title at BVB (2014). "If you have such a player, you do not give it off," said Rummenigge on the long-term plans for further planning with Lewandowski: "That's why we decided last year not to think that way either."
"Sky Sports": Sané transfer to Bayern from the table
08:01: As "Sky Sports" reports, Bayern can bury its hopes for a Sané transfer. The 23-year-old went on an Asian tour with Manchester City on Monday, which can be seen as a sign of whereabouts.
Added to this is that Sané should not have informed his club about switching intentions. Just last week, CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and coach Niko Kovac reaffirmed their interest in Sané. "Leroy Sané wanted to worry about his future during his vacation," said Rummenigge.
Consequently, Callum Hudson-Odoi and Yannick Carrasco should be the absolute priorities of the Munich.
Transfer rumors: Bale back to the ex-club?
Tuesday, July 16, 7:54 pm: Is Gareth Bale facing a return to Tottenham Hotspur? As the Spanish "Marca" reported, the English are therefore willing to accept 20 million euros plus Gareth Bale for midfielder Christian Eriksen. The Dane is on the shopping list of the Royal.
Bale has no sporting future in Madrid, coach Zidane does not rely on the Welshman. Recently it was increasingly reported that Bale could remain in Spain's capital due to lack of offers. Now a new door will open for the wing-striker - which could lead to his old living room. Bale already played for the Spurs between 2007 and 2013.
Will Bremen take away Bayern's Benjamin Henrichs?
21:31: A few days ago it was reported that the FC Bayern around Benjamin Henrichs endeavored by AS Monaco. According to "Football Transfers" advertising was "more concrete than previously thought", so the chances of a commitment would be good. Werder Bremen Bayern could now snatch his wishful player away.
As "Deichstube" reported, the SVW also endeavors to the 22-year-old, who can hold both full-back positions. However, since the Bremen can not lift a transfer such as the 35 million rumored, they aim for a two-year loan. Manager Frank Baumann has dealt with the personality for some time.
FC Barcelona committed Japanese Hiroki Abe
6:20 pm: The FC Barcelona has the Japanese Hiroki Abe Committed by the Kashima Antlers. The 20-year-old, who normally plays as a left winger, celebrated his breakthrough last season and was voted the top junior J-League player. With his team, the youngster won the AFC Champions League and participated in the FIFA Club World Cup, where Abe even met.
In Barcelona, he is initially intended for the second team. However, the exit clause of the Japanese, who committed the Catalans for 1.1 million euros, is already at 40 million euros. If Abe make the move to the professionals, this sum increases to 100 million euros.
1860 Munich brings back Timo Gebhart
16:31: The return of Timo Gebhart to the TSV 1860 Munich is perfect. As the Munich traditional club reported the 30-year-old receives a contract until the end of the season. This gives Löwen coach Daniel Bierofka a few days before the season opener in the 3rd league a high-profile newcomer for the offensive.
For Gebhart, who ran aground in the Bundesliga for VfB Stuttgart and 1. FC Nuremberg, it is the third time at sixty. From 2004 to 2009 and in the 2017/18 season, the native Allgäu wore the lion jersey.
Transfer rumors: Bayern and Dortmund are chasing Russian striker
3:00 pm: The FC Bayern and Borussia Dortmund are probably behind the same Russian scorer ago. Fedor Chalov of CSKA Moscow should be according to "Daily Mirror" on the shopping list of the Bundesliga clubs. The 21-year-old scored 17 times in 37 competitive games last season.
Thus, the 1.80-sized striker also attracted attention at other top clubs in Europe. The Daily Mirror also attracts Manchester clubs, Tottenham Hotspurs, AS Monaco and Sevilla Chalov.
Casillas takes over the post of team leader
12:55: Spanish goalkeeping legend Iker Casillas will obviously not return to the pitch after his heart attack in early May. The 38-year-old will take over a post in the team management, "while he is recovering from the health problems," said the Portuguese first division on Monday.
"I will do something different from what I usually did, being on the pitch," Casillas said. "I will do my best to help my teammates." Whether this means the final end of the career, remained open.
Casillas had been released from hospital just over a week after the infarction in May. At that time, the long-time keeper of Real Madrid had already declared: "I do not know what my future will look like." Porto club doctor Nelson Puga said the pro had "luck in bad luck" because the infarction occurred during training and he could be rushed to the hospital where a stent was implanted.
Neymar back in PSG training
11.30 am: Neymar is apparently returning to training in Paris St. Germain on Monday. As the TV channel RMC Sport reported, the 27-year-old took part in the morning at the French champions in a unit in camera. PSG initially did not confirm this, but a member of Neymar's press staff had previously announced the arrival of the capricious star to the French news agency AFP.
Neymar wants to leave Paris after two years and return to FC Barcelona. The Brazilian, who had missed the Copa America because of an injury and saw the triumph of the Selecao only as a spectator, provokes his change for days with sharp comments against the club of the German coach Thomas Tuchel. He had missed the training kick-off last week and advanced alleged commitments in his native Brazil.
United makes Maguire a record defender
10.32: Harry Maguire will probably become the world's most expensive in-game in the next few hours. As the "Sun" reports, the transfer from Leicester City to Manchester United is imminent.
Maguire is said to strengthen the defense of the Red Devils. For the 26-year-olds paid the club coach Ole Gunnar Solksjaer therefore 90 million euros.
Hudson-Odoi still Bayern priority
07.25 clock: FC Bayern Munich prepares the next offer for Chelsea talent Callum Hudson-Odoi. As the "sports picture" reports, the Munich want to present the Blues a 50-million-euro offer.
Hasan Salihamidzic had recently stressed that the interest of the Munich still exist. "My opinion about Callum Hudson-Odoi has not changed."
Hudson-Odoi still has a valid contract in London by 2020. Due to an Achilles tendon injury, the talent will not be fit again until the first half of the season.
Olmo consultant announces change
07.20 clock: Dani Olmo is close to a change of club. This was confirmed by his advisor Juanma Lopez in an interview with "Mundo Deportivo". Accordingly, the European Under-21 champion in the future play in a Champions League club outside Spain.
The biggest prospective customers are Liverpool and Bayern. The statements Lopez 'could speak for a whereabouts of Leroy Sané at Manchester City, as Olmo was traded in Munich as its back-up. Olmo has been playing for Dinamo Zagreb since 2015. The contract of the offensive player runs until 2021, the transfer is 40 million euros.
Tottenham star allegedly at Bayern in conversation
Monday, July 15, 6:38 pm: Tottenham right-back Kieran Trippier is associated with FC Bayern by the English offshoot of "Sky Sports". The English national player could take over the role of Rafinha as a Kimmich backup in the Munich squad, reports the TV channel.
The 28-year-old still has a contract in London until 2022 and has an estimated market value of 35 million euros. Whether the FC Bayern takes after the transfers of Benjamin Pavard and Lucas Hernandez once again so much money for a defensive player in the hand is more than questionable.
Diallo from Dortmund to Paris
7.40 pm: Abdou Diallo changes according to consistent media reports from Borussia Dortmund to Paris St. Germain. The transfer should be 30 million euros, Sky and the "L'Équipe" report.
Rumors surrounding Diallo had recently accumulated after Mats Hummels' arrival. Diallo itself was only a year ago for 28 million euros from Mainz to BVB changed. Now he is apparently already again before the jump.
Mirror: Sané stays with City
13.55: Bad news for all Bayern fans. As the English "Mirror" reports, Leroy Sané should have already told his club Manchester City that he has no intentions to change to Bayern Munich.
The Citizens now want to extend the contract of the 23-year-old wing-stormer - and more than double his salary.
Bremen is still looking for two players
12:29: Werder Bremen wants to get at least a full-back and a defensive midfielder for the new season in the Bundesliga. Confirmed coach Florian Kohfeldt at the weekend after the end of the ten-day training camp in Zell am Ziller, Austria. "Where we need to get someone who can play immediately, is in the defense," said the Werder coach to journalists in Bremen. "We are looking for someone who can play both sides as far as possible."
The background: Werder needed an alternative to the two regular players Ludwig Augustinsson and Theodor Gebre Selassie in the back left and right back. In addition, Kohfeldt said: "We also want to get a midfielder." Regular Philipp Bargfrede is even longer after a knee operation. So far, the Bremer have spent in this transfer summer about ten million euros for the striker Niclas Füllkrug of Hannover 96 and the previously borrowed only from Bayern Munich Marco Friedl.
Mané has real offer
11.41 clock: Sadio Mané is likely to have a signature offer from Real Madrid. Saee Seck, president of the Senegalese football association, said on the sidelines of the Africa Cup that the Liverpool striker should seriously consider his future.
Speaking to the English "Mirror", Seck said: "He has an offer from Real Madrid, and for me, Real is the best club in the world, even as a Barca fan, and Mané should seriously consider this offer."
Sadio Mané seemed to have been the wish-winner of coach Zinedine Zidane. After the transfer of Eden Hazard, however, the rumors decreased - now the Senegalese football president is calling them again. Mané still has a valid contract in Liverpool until 2023.
Neymar taunts PSG
9:24: In the midst of speculation about his return from Paris St. Germain to FC Barcelona, Brazil's football superstar Neymar has poured plenty of oil into the barrage with seemingly innocuous remarks, regardless of polemics. In an interview with the football portal "Oh my Goal", the 27-year-old pointedly called the 6-1 Barcas in the quarter-final return leg of the 2017 Champions League against PSG as notable moments in his career alongside the 2016 Olympic final won against Germany.
"The feeling when we scored the sixth goal was one-time, spectacular," recalled Neymar, who appeared on Saturday at an event of his foundation in Praia Grande, near Santos. When asked about the best moment he had experienced in the locker room, he said, "I think that was when we beat PSG 6: 1 and when we got into the booth everyone was crazy, overjoyed . "
James will probably return to Madrid
09:21: Colombian footballer James Rodríguez faces a move to Atlético Madrid following a report by the Spanish newspaper "Marca". The 28-year-old, who had the German record champion FC Bayern borrowed from Real Madrid two years ago, returns to the waiver of the Munich on the call option back to Real. In the Royal, the midfielder under coach Zinedine Zidane has no future. According to the report, Atlético would like to sign James, but still has to agree with Real.
Finally, the SSC Naples should have had interest in James. But he wants to stay in Madrid, according to "Marca". In addition, on Friday the transfer of French national striker Antoine Griezmann from Atlético to FC Barcelona had become perfect. As a result, the transfer revenue of the association increased by 120 million to about 310 million euros, but the club has already shopped for 196 million euros. Last was for 56 million of only borrowed Spaniard Alvaro Morata committed as a potential Griezmann successor to Chelsea.
Dani Alves has several English lovers
Sunday, July 14th, 09.13: Dani Alves will play in the Premier League next term. After his strong performances during the Copa América, Manchester City, Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal are fighting over the services of the Brazilian full-back.
The 36-year-old has not renewed his contract with Paris Saint-Germain and can change for free. Alves already played in Spain (FC Barceona), Italy (Juventus Turin) and France (PSG). With all clubs he could celebrate the national championship.
Icardi is allowed to leave Inter
20:23: Mauro Icardi will not travel to the training camp of Inter Milan. That officially confirmed the club. The Argentinian has been toying for a change of club for some time now and will be associated with Juventus and SSC Napoli.
The 26-year-old striker scored 17 goals last season. His contract runs until 2021. Inter Milan claims allegedly 60 million euros transfer fee.
De Ligt free
17:22: The change posse around Matthijs de Ligt seems to be nearing its end. As Ajax Amsterdam announced today, the 19-year-old center-back was exempted from the preparatory phase to bring his change over.
De Ligt had been linked to several clubs - now Juventus seems to win the contract. In the room is a transfer fee of 75 million euros.
ManU defends itself against consultants
16:59: Manchester United has counteracted the statements of Mino Raiola and apparently raised the selling price of Paul Pogba. The Red Devils are disappointed with the words of the adviser, who has recently announced that the change request of his mandate can not be overlooked.
United has now responded - and raised the selling price by 30 million euros. Now, the French world champion will cost in an exit 180 million euros. Is a change with it off the table?
Barca probably has three players for Neymar
14:40: Spanish media reports agree that FC Barcelona should prepare an XXL deal for Neymar. Accordingly, the Catalans are ready to offer Paris Saint-Germain three players in exchange.
So Philippe Coutinho, Ousmane Dembélé, Nelson Semedo or Samuel Umtiti could change for the Brazilian superstar in the French capital. Paris Saint-Germain is likely to choose three players from the pool. Barca offers the exchange well, since after the transfer of Antoine Griezmann not enough financial resources are available to comply with the Financial Fair Play rules.
"Drought is really starting": Who will hit the coming heat high the hardest