Also stopped liking? Then you should try baked oatmeal – insanely tasty and quite simple. The calorie content of the finished dish is about 440 kcal. This breakfast will quickly saturate and provide energy for the rest of the day.
Traditional recipes include dark chocolate and banana chunks, but you can skip these for less nutritious ones. For example, take fresh or frozen berries: blueberries, blackberries, cranberries, cocoa-flavored protein, or biscuits.
Oatmeal baked in the oven does not take too long – you will have time to make it for breakfast on a weekend if you get up a little earlier. This casserole also keeps well – you can keep it in the refrigerator for up to three days. Ideal to take with you to work or for a walk. A healthy and healthy treat will be appreciated by all family members, try it!
Baked oatmeal: banana and chocolate recipe
- 1 cup cooked oatmeal
- 30 g of dark bitter chocolate;
- 1 ripe soft banana
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 0.5 teaspoon ground cinnamon;
- 1 raw chicken egg;
- 1 glass of milk up to 1.5% fat;
- 1 tablespoon honey
- a pinch of salt.
Instead of chocolate, you can use any berries – fresh or frozen.
Cooking method step by step
- In a deep bowl, combine the cereal, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Stir and set aside.
- Break an egg into a separate bowl, pour in milk and liquid honey melted in a water bath. Stir.
- Wash, peel and slice the banana. Place on the bottom of a nonstick baking dish. The mold can be greased with a drop of oil, but not desirable.
- Sprinkle dark chocolate pieces on top of the banana. You can buy ready-made or grind the product yourself. You will need a little less than half a tile or a handful and a half already crushed. Some of the chocolate will go up, so divide the amount you have by half.
- Sprinkle the oatmeal on top. It is necessary to level the layer so that the thickness is the same over the entire surface of the mold (for uniform baking).
- Pour the milk and egg layer and again the chocolate pieces.
- Place in a preheated oven and bake for about 40-50 minutes, until tender. It may take longer depending on the power and model of the oven. The oatmeal should be evenly baked and browned. Wait for the delicious aroma of pastries to fill the kitchen and turn off the oven.
The casserole can be pre-cooled or served hot before serving. The dish goes well with milk, freshly brewed tea, ground coffee.
Turn on the oven to heat up to 180 degrees.
For a delicious breakfast of oatmeal with an apple, you need to take large, non-instant oatmeal (the packaging indicates a cooking time of 10 minutes or more). Such large flakes in the finished dish will not boil up into porridge, the texture of the flakes will be felt and a beautiful cut will be visible.
Peel and dice three medium apples.
Leave one extra small apple to decorate the finished dessert with thin slices.
Prepare nuts and dried fruits. Anything will do, in this recipe – walnuts and dried cranberries. You do not need to pre-soak dried fruits.
In a separate bowl, combine apple cubes, large oatmeal, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and nuts with dried fruit.
Shake a large egg, milk and vegetable oil separately with a fork or a hand whisk (oil must be taken without smell).
Pour the liquid part into the dry ingredients of our oatmeal for breakfast and mix with a spatula.
Line a small baking dish with parchment paper, or brush with vegetable oil and pour over a fairly thick lumpy dough. In addition, garnish with apple slices on top.
Bake the oatmeal with an apple for 30 minutes, until tender: the casserole should bake well and brown, the smell should be pleasant, with the apple flavor of baking and toasted nuts.
Allow the cooked baked oatmeal with apple and cinnamon to cool slightly in the mold, cut into squares and serve, garnished with berries.
A very tasty breakfast will be if there is such an oatmeal with a ball of ice cream. You can just pour yogurt over it. The dessert turns out to be incredibly tasty and aromatic. Plus, it’s a healthy and healthy treat!
It will come in handy with a margin for several breakfasts! This oatmeal with apple is stored in the refrigerator for up to 4-5 days.
Eat breakfast like a king, dine like a prince, and dine like a beggar. This is what ancient wisdom says. But do you always manage to make yourself a royal breakfast? As a rule, there is absolutely not enough time for cooking, but you want to recharge with energy and useful substances. This is where dishes like baked oatmeal – with apples and other healthy foods – help.
Nowadays, having modern appliances in the kitchen, you can arrange a morning feast for yourself in just 5 minutes.
Baked oatmeal pp recipe. Baked oatmeal with apples and strawberries
Today I bring to your attention an easy and healthy dessert from the series of pp breakfast for weight loss. If you are bored with traditional oatmeal and want to diversify your morning diet, then baked oatmeal with apples and strawberries is what you need!
Personally, this recipe attracts me because the dessert can be prepared the day before. Once infused, the oatmeal will become even softer, more tender and tasty. In the morning, all you have to do is warm up your breakfast in the microwave.
Do you want to lose weight? Remember one of the main rules – there must be breakfast! And it must be correct and satisfying. It…