rules of intake and types of proteins
The content of the article
Slimming protein for men
How to take protein for weight loss for men, it is useful for everyone to know, but it is worth remembering that protein intake alone will not help to cope with the accumulated pounds and fat stores. The main sports function of protein substances is considered to be the transport of amino acids to the muscles to restore and maintain their volume during fat burning. The danger of incorrect intake or incorrectly calculated amount of proteins is the “burning” of muscles and their destruction from the inside.
The more amino acids enter the male body, the faster the body synthesizes new muscle cells to replace the expended ones. Protein influences weight loss and at the same time maintains maximum muscle volume. It is recommended to take it in an integrated approach with regular physical activity and a proper diet. Otherwise, the weight gain will only grow.
Men are encouraged to take protein shakes between meals or replace dinner with them. You need to drink the mixture an hour after training for rapid assimilation of protein, providing the body with building materials for restoring mass and its speedy regeneration. Trainers advise choosing supplements with the maximum amount of protein (from 80%).
It is best to drink slow protein shakes at night to help nourish your muscles. Contraindications for admission are diseases of the liver, gastrointestinal tract, cardiovascular system. Side effects are unlikely; bloating and gas may appear at first.
How to take protein for weight loss for girls
It is very important for girls to individually choose the dosage, time of protein intake and suitable strength loads. This is best done with an experienced coach. But first, make sure that you have no contraindications to protein intake (kidney disease, individual protein intolerance).
The rest of the girls for weight loss with protein the following rules must be followed:
- The daily protein dosage is calculated based on the weight and the amount of protein obtained from the food.
- The daily dose is divided into 2-3 doses so that no more than 30-40 grams of protein gets into the body at a time.
- Protein is a supplement after all, so don’t skip your main meals.
- Strength is an important component of protein effectiveness. A protein shake should be drunk either before or after your workout. You can also split one serving in half and drink both before and after.
- When taking protein, do not forget about the water balance. Drink plenty of water to keep fluid from trapping in your body.
Whey Protein Slimming
Whey protein (protein) is a concentrated blend of globular proteins derived from whey. In this case, whey should be understood as a liquid composition that is formed during curdling and is a by-product in the manufacture of cheese. It is currently the best protein for both muscle growth and fat burning.
How To Take Protein Isolate For Weight Loss Correctly? Protein Isolate Slimming is for those looking to gain weight. Protein should be taken several times a day and portions can be measured using the supplied measuring spoon. It is a mistake to think that only men should eat protein. There are no contraindications for women, they can also drink a cocktail. Thanks to the isolate, the absorption of carbohydrates and fats is slowed down. To achieve the result, you need to correctly calculate the diet and physical activity.
Best Protein for Weight Loss
To understand the problem, which protein is best for losing weight, you should understand the subtypes. There are basic types:
- egg – natural, expensive, there is no cholesterol in it;
- whey – contains 60% amino acids, is quickly absorbed by the muscles;
- Whey Isolate – Contains 90% Amino Acids, Well Purified
- whey hydrolyzate – 95-98% of amino acids, is expensive, has a bitter taste;
- casein – with slow activity, 60% amino acids;
- soy – suitable for vegetarians, allergy sufferers, low-calorie, cheap, 50% amino acids;
- complex – includes all types, even wheat, is expensive, the popular Proteine Whey brand.
For beginners, a system of rules has been developed for accepting the best of the above types:
- it is better to choose those that are absorbed faster;
- for weight loss, egg or whey is suitable, but not soy;
- for weight loss, it is good to use the complex active powder Sportvik.
Protein for weight loss without training
In the process of losing fat mass, the body
requires an adequate supply of protein more than ever. The main thing here is to correctly build your daily diet. But gives Does protein help you lose weight? – Let’s figure it out.
People who want to lose weight should take care not only of burning fat deposits, but also preserving muscles (they should not burn with fat). In order for muscle fibers not to break down, they require exercise and protein. So, systematic exercise and the right diet with a sufficient amount of protein help the body to lose weight and fully maintain muscle volume.
How to build your diet? – First of all, remember that sports supplements should not exceed the amount of regular food. The intake of fats and fast carbohydrates should be minimized, and the intake of protein, on the contrary, should be increased. The ideal ratio is 1-1.5 g of protein per 1 kg of body weight. In this case, a protein shake is best used instead of …