What does body drying mean? How to eat properly when drying? What kind of training should be when drying?
Recently, the word “drying” has become catastrophically popular. One gets the impression that drying for summer is the sacred duty of each and every one. True, the majority of “dryers” have an extremely vague idea of both the process and its consequences. Moreover, for many, the word “drying” is automatically associated with harmony as such and is seen as an integral part of maintaining oneself in shape.
In fact, it is necessary to distinguish between drying (which is a radical disposal of subcutaneous fat and excess water in the interstitial fluid) and a lifestyle that includes sports and proper nutrition. Drying is initially the lot of performing athletes, who, in order to acquire a competitive form, radically change the ratio of tissues in the body.
The main mistake of many who want to “dry out” (especially with the help of a strict carbohydrate-free diet) is that no one thinks about the fragility of the results of this action. The exclusion of carbohydrates very quickly puts the body in the “economy” mode, the body begins to get rid of all energy-consuming – primarily from the muscles. As a result, weight does indeed drop, but the reflection in the mirror rarely coincides with the relief of the muscular body.
The fact is that “drying” once a year will not help a person who did nothing for the rest of the time to work on his body. As well as more frequent drying will not help, which will only have a detrimental effect on health. And this is explained by the fact that in order to maintain the “form” as such, it is necessary to lead a lifestyle corresponding to the desired form, including the correct thoughtful nutrition. If a person wants to see the result, he must clearly understand that nutrition, training and regimen are not a short-term change in course, but a way of life. If he returns to his old habits, everything that he got rid of with such difficulty will return.
For most people who start exercising, it’s too early to think about drying and a carbohydrate-free diet. It is surprising to hear this word from women of somewhat soft forms and in the complete absence of muscles. I would like beginners to understand that drying in the absence of muscle mass will bring them to the state of “bony fat” and deprive them of any hope for fit.
Even those girls who have experience in the gym do not always need drying.
Therefore, there is no need to dry yourself to a state of cutting muscle bundles without the need to compete, moreover, such experiments have a rather negative effect on the state of both the endocrine system and the general appearance (hair, skin, nails). A woman who has competently approached classes and nutrition will not need “drying” by harsh methods.
How to dry properly for athletes and amateurs?
At what stages can the process be broken down. Features of the diet that need to be excluded from the diet. How to train properly. Removal of water from the body.
Most athletes aim to increase muscle mass. At the same time, few people know how to dry properly. Drying is essentially the destruction of excess subcutaneous fat in order to isolate all muscle groups and give the body an optimal relief. The only question is how to build your training process.
The process of moving towards a goal can be divided into several components:
- a special mode of the training process;
- taking special supplements.
Each of the stages is key to achieving results. Professional athletes know how important it is to eat right and strictly follow the training program. For example, the body cannot cope with stress if it lacks glucose or carbohydrates. In such cases, one should not be surprised if the effectiveness of training decreases significantly. Against the background of the fact that the drying process itself takes at least a month, such activities have a negative effect on the body.
In addition, without proper nutrition, muscle mass can also go away along with body fat, which makes the training process useless.
Let’s take a look at how to dry properly from a nutritional perspective. Consider the following tips here:
- Reduce the calorie intake. Reduce the number of calories by 600-800 per day. You should know that one kilogram of fat is 7 kcal. Therefore, such a reduction in calories will allow you to lose about a kilogram of excess weight per week. If you limit yourself more actively, then there is a high risk of losing not only fats, but also useful elements such as water and muscle.
- Switch to a new diet gradually. Typically, the transition period can take two to four weeks. Organize the process in such a way that the volume of carbohydrates decreases, and proteins, on the contrary, increase. The amount of protein should be about 2-2.2 grams per kilo of weight. At the same time, you should not completely remove carbohydrates and fats from the diet – they should be, but in small quantities. An important point is the exit from the “drying” process. It should be carried out as smoothly as possible:
- add foods such as mushrooms, green vegetables, boiled eggs, chicken, lean fish, kefir and cottage cheese, sour fruits, and so on to your diet;
- remove various salinity, smoked meats and preservation. In addition, athletes try not to eat fried foods. As for vegetables, it is better to eat them only raw;